10 October 2006

My thoughts on Blogs.

Blogs. Blogs are fun. But there is a part of me who finds them somewhat unfulfilling. I can share my creativity but to some extent. I want to share a lot more; to be more free with my thoughts, ideas, my feelings. Even if there aren't a lot of people who read this, I'm still hesitant on letting others read what I really would like to say for fear of judgment and things being taken the wrong way. I guess it has been my outlet to some extent. The ability to share my creative side. But as for some of my feelings, I have to leave it up to my hand written journal. What is the point of all this? Is it a waste of time? Is it a form of therapy?

Songs I've Recently Downloaded:

-Singing Softly to Me by Kings of Convenience
-Back in Our Town by Ivy
-Leisure Suite by Feist
-Love Song #1 by Me'Shell Ndegeeocello

Things I've Recently Found Amusing:


-Photobooth (application for Macintosh)

















-Our new kitten, Fenway.

















-The Band Called: Get Set Go and their album titled Ordinary World. It's hilarious. Check out the album. A couple of my favorite songs so far are "I Hate Everyone", "Die Motherf_ _ _ er Die", and "Music Makes Me Want to Die".

"Without music, life would be an error."
Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: