04 May 2007

Tag You're It

I have been tagged by: Louise Woolford

So, the rules are:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog. "

1. On July 7th I will be in my first triathlon. I'm training most everyday. Well, biking and running.

2. My husband and I are designing our own house and hope to have it built before 2008.

3. I played softball since I was a wee little one and played in college.

4. I've been working in the restaurant business for approx. 7 years...nothing to do with my college degree. I met my husband where we both continue to work. We've been married for almost 2 years and went to Tahiti on our honeymoon.

5. I love the piano/keyboard. Someday I will take lessons. I had lessons when I was younger but more lessons are definitely needed.

6. When I was little, I fed a seagull a french frie off a pier and it bit my finger. I was afraid of seagulls for quite sometime.

7. I like to make music with garage band when I have the free time. I'd love to have a cd made when I get the point of finishing around 10 songs. I love music...jazz, electronic, indie...etc. I secretly would love to be a jazz singer/pianist. (a woman can dream).

I am tagging

Leon
Catherine
Sara
Heather
Ginny



No comments: