I have the day off today and a few of us are going to the Red Sox/Yankees game tonight. I'm hoping they don't get rained out. That would be a bummer. It's so nice having a weekend day off. It's not very often we get to do this, being in the restaurant business. It still feels like Monday to me. I'll be with my favorite men...my Dad and my better half, so, if they do get rained out it won't be so bad. : ) We're also bringing a friend of ours from work. He's a big Red Sox fan. He could use the day out. He works a lot of hours and has 3 kids. Well, it's time to shower. I just got back from a run and eating a yummy spinach, broccoli, jalapeno, onion and American cheese omelet. I left before Leon and ran 3 miles and met him at a local mom and pops restaurant. Life is good. Oh...a special thanks goes out to Leon for the lovely "Yankee Chokes" photo. Love it!
The following may include attempts at photography, art journaling, painting, poetry and interior design.
03 June 2007
Red Sox Game
I have the day off today and a few of us are going to the Red Sox/Yankees game tonight. I'm hoping they don't get rained out. That would be a bummer. It's so nice having a weekend day off. It's not very often we get to do this, being in the restaurant business. It still feels like Monday to me. I'll be with my favorite men...my Dad and my better half, so, if they do get rained out it won't be so bad. : ) We're also bringing a friend of ours from work. He's a big Red Sox fan. He could use the day out. He works a lot of hours and has 3 kids. Well, it's time to shower. I just got back from a run and eating a yummy spinach, broccoli, jalapeno, onion and American cheese omelet. I left before Leon and ran 3 miles and met him at a local mom and pops restaurant. Life is good. Oh...a special thanks goes out to Leon for the lovely "Yankee Chokes" photo. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment