07 May 2008

Quick Update

I just found out we can take a week off in June. I'm really looking forward to a whole week off. 7 days off in a row. I'm sure my husband feels the same way. A part of me wants to go away for the week and a part of me wants to stay home and get some stuff done, lounge around. I'm sure we'll actually get to do a little of both.

There has been one main thing consuming me this past year and that's trying to find our house. We were going to build but decided the best thing to do right now was to buy a house. We really want to continue to live in this area. We just love it here. If only we could find a house in our price range and on the same road that would be fabulous. I just love it here. I love the back roads, the horse farm, the nice neighborhood and the location. It's a decision we definitely can't rush. We're picky and that's the way we should be. I know when we see the right house we'll just know it's meant for us. Why not be picky about the biggest purchase of our lives.

Didn't realize I have a half hour to get ready. Shit. I have a dentist appointment.
Have a great day!

No comments: