
My work space.
Originally uploaded by ~Kristen.
I bought this project desk from Pier One and I SO love it. It was the floor model and on clearance so I got a good deal. I remember when I first saw it listed for around $450. I got it for $200. Yay!!! I couldn't pass it up. Plus it's MUCH cheaper than the one I want from Pottery Barn. It costs ahem...$1,100. So that's why my husband was encouraging me to get this one. I really don't have a lot of space for it but someday soon I will. All I need to do is find a stool for it. I really don't want to spend $150 bucks for one. I'll just have to do some consignment shopping one of these days. I might even call around to different Pier One Imports and see if they have any stools left that went with the desk. So I'm getting a little more organized. Our living room is full of all the things I took out of my office space. I'm really not sure I want to put them back.
Ok....if you look to the left of the desk there is this shelving unit on the wall. Well, it's no longer there because my cat knocked it down. After an annoying night at work (getting home at around 11pm), my husband happens to notice this catastrophe. He says "Kristen you're not going to be happy about this." It was hanging by a thread with everything scattered about. Anyway, not sure when I'll get around to putting that back up. There are holes in the wall and plaster here and there. It really isn't the best wall. Looking at this desk makes me want to create instead of organize so I think that's just what I'm going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment