14 June 2008

Posh Large Fabric Thumbtacks


Posh Large Fabric Thumbtacks
Originally uploaded by ~Kristen.

Etsy is the most fabulous site I've ever come across. It's full of wonderful hand-made things. I had to purchase something and these cool posh large fabric thumbtacks by fabricfarrago is what I decided on. Love them! I'm going to go out and purchase a cork board and do some fancy stuff with them. I'm actually working on a mood board for the Amy Butler, Decor8 contest. Holly, who is the reason for Decor8 does such a fabulous job on her blog and is such an inspiration to many of us. I just love to read her blog! Oh...and guess what? She lives in NH!!! Ok...and Germany. Yeah...I know...that's rough! ; ) Anyway, this contest is just one of the fun things I'm doing and maybe you will too. Interior design is so much fun. It's something I find myself getting more and more into these days. I'll be sure to post the outcome of my decorating skills or well...whatever you call them. Let your interior designer out! But let me warn you...it's addictive.

No comments: