I bought
these fabulous new sneakers. I bought them at EMS on sale. Let me tell you how awesome they are! I went out for a run today and they felt great! There wasn't one thing uncomfortable about them. So I highly recommend them. Lately I've been wearing my Nike+ ones because I can use my
Nike+Nano and track my miles. I do love that capability. But this time I put on my Brooks and hit the pavement. I tracked my miles but only in my head...and I truly enjoyed it. Why don't I run more often? I always feel so good afterwards. Which brings me to this wonderful article I read in
Runners World. I had to cut it out, scan it and I posted it below. You should just be able to click on it and get a close up of what it actually says. It really touched my heart. I actually put in my journal because one day when and if I have a girl, I'm going to give it to her to read.

Here's a playlist of some music I usually listen to while I'm out on a run. These songs get me going...most of them time. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment