09 September 2008

Our final closing.

So it's been a very stressful last month but we're almost there. We're finally closing on the house tomorrow. We still haven't moved. We're both pretty beat from all the stressful things going on but it'll all be worth it. I could get into all the finite details but I simply don't have the energy. We've driven to the house so many times just to take a walk around the property and to soak in what will soon be our home. We drive there just to show ourselves how worth it will be once we're in it. Here's to moving forward. I have this pineapple liquor we brought back from our honeymoon in Tahiti 3 years ago and we're going to celebrate once we're moved in. Here are just a few photos of the house. These are the stairs leading up to the master bedroom. Yay...our house!!!







1 comment:

Pearl said...

Kristen! Today's the big day! Best of luck to you and Leon with the closing...

Thanks for popping by my little ol' blog. I tend not to share my opinions so readily at work (!), but I'm glad that perhaps I may have inspired your political side to come out of hiding ;-)

See you this weekend!