The following may include attempts at photography, art journaling, painting, poetry and interior design.
17 October 2008
Introducing the Woomba
Who needs the Roomba when you can get the Woomba for your "lady business!" I told a friend of mine over at Just Margaret about this funny skit from SNL. It's quite humorous. Still makes me laugh even though I've seen it several times.
I didn't tell you guys this but the first time I saw it was on my boss'ipod touch. I'll be posting another funny one when I get the chance. Thanks for your comments! :)
3 comments:
LMAO
That is too funny! "cleans my business...my lady business."
I can't stop giggling!
hahahahaha. that is hilarious!
I didn't tell you guys this but the first time I saw it was on my boss'ipod touch. I'll be posting another funny one when I get the chance. Thanks for your comments! :)
Post a Comment