
PBTeenRoom
Isn't this room delightful?! I would love to have this space. I would have so much fun decorating it! I have a loft area in our new home. All I have to do is sketch a basic layout of what I want and get a move on it. I want to go out and get some paint today. I would have already bought some but I'm not sure of what color I want. Plus, all our money is going towards maintenance of the house such as chimney, furnance, septic etc. Anyway, this room is so cute with the lanterns/pendant lights and it's colorful rug. The rug is actually on sale over at PBTeen.
Here are some before pictures of the my loft space I'll have decorated someday. That drum set was from the previous owner. You should see the space now with all my boxes and stuff lying around. Will I ever get it done? Right now I'm feeling very tired because of the allergy medicine I just took. Damn it! I look forward to designing this space. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment