13 July 2009

A new purchase for the baby's room

I really love Etsy. I've only purchased about 5 things from the site but I have a very large wish list. Anyway, I went and bought an original acrylic painting from The Dark Tree. It did cost me $60 including the shipping but it holds some sentimental value. I really don't buy things unless I absolutely adore them and this I adore. I just hope it looks just as good when I see it in person. When I was little I had a Velveteen Rabbit and I loved him! Ok...so I still have him. It has no mouth and looks completely loved but I'm never going to part with him. Here's a picture of the painting I just bought for the baby's room. I haven't done anything with the room but I'll find out the sex of the baby in about 5 weeks. Then I'm going to town. I'm feeling much better now. I actually want to get up off the couch. Oh...and I'm finding I still love to do the things I did before. Phew!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Oh, Kristin...that is an awesome purchase! So sweet! I miss you...I *must* pop in to the restaurant and soon!

Hope you and the hub are doing well!