24 November 2009

Etsy finds

Here I go talking about Etsy again. But Etsy is awesome and I can't help it. Here are a couple of things I love over there. People are SO creative! One day I'll start my own shop and get it up and running. Not quite sure what I'll make but I do love being creative. I have one thing for sale already but it was just a test. I made a couple of children's wall art but I'm not sure where I'm going with it. The pictures are horrible and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. Anyway...here are some creative folks that know what's going on.



These are Custom Wedding Birds by fernanimals over at Etsy. Aren't they so cute?! A little too expensive for me but I absolutely adore them!



This is Owl Snuggly made by stelabird. I may have to purchase him. He'll look great on my rocker for the baby's room. I love owls!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Kristen, it's getting close!!
How are you feeling??
Wishing you a happy new year!!

Mary said...

Oh I thought I left a comment here last week. I wanted to check in and say hi, see how you are feeling and wish you a blessed New Year.

I see little one is due any day now!

I know you are so excited and ready!!