04 June 2010

Silas and a few purchases

I'm so bad at blogging these days. Having a newborn keeps me from doing a lot of things. That's ok because it's really all about him. He needs me and I'm there. But for right now my little one is in bed and I'm relaxing as best I can. Here I am at my computer sipping a Blueberry Wheat Ale wondering what to post. I can't help but post pictures of my ever-so-growing little boy. I could post a lot of photos but I'll post my 2 favorite photos as of late.




Ok, so, I love to buy baby clothes and blankets and such. Here are a few of my recent purchases.


I think these swaddles/blankets are fabulous. They are called Super Star Swaddles and you can find them on the Aden + Anais website. You can even find them on Amazon. They look perfect for the summer. I'm going to use them as blankets because they look so light. I also got the Jungle Jam Swaddles and the Star Bright Sleeping Bag. I couldn't help myself. I shouldn't have splurged on these things but I did.






I also found this mirror I thought was pretty cool. I'm still looking for that perfect mirror for my living room. The perfect look as well as the perfect price. I found it here. Definitely too expensive for my tastes. I'll probably end up going with a simple round, white wooden mirror like the one from West Elm.



Here's the one from West Elm.



Well, I must say goodnight. My eyes are getting sleepy and my brain a little foggy. I'll end this post with a picture of me and my little buddy.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kristen, you will have time to do more of what you want to do in time. It really does go by fast, enjoy you little one.

The photos are so sweet, I especially love the second one! Just look at that smile!!

He's precious!

Sleep well!

Pearl said...

Damn, girl, you have one *adorable* boy!

I love the baby things, too...I sort of miss when my kiddos were that tiny!