
Ok, so, I have a bit of an obsession lately. It actually started awhile back but I'm getting back into the swing of things. I like to go into A.C Moore and fill my arm basket up with lots of crafty things. Right now I'm working on something for my husband's birthday. His birthday was 6 days ago so, I'm a little behind. According to him I have until the day before his next birthday. He's too sweet! It better not take me that long! As you can tell by my photo, I try to be organized but it's hard. Plus, I like to have everything out in arm's reach. I'll scan what I'm working on when it's finished. Hopefully that will be in the next week! Ahh...plus, there are lots of projects to be started and finish and a woman must move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment