
I love finding new music, new artists and new interests. I don't need any new interests but the world is an endless abyss of wonderful things and I'm at the point in my life where I want to experience them all. I just don't know how possible those big things are but the small ones are in my reach. I have this inner need for change and I'm not afraid of it one bit. I'm excited for it.
So, we have this book called 1,000 Places To See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz. It seems to be a pretty good book and I like it because it contains a lot of interesting facts and well, yes, it discusses many places I could only dream of going. Anyway, this book has been a part of my many discussions with a couple of people these last couple days. And yes, it's a great gift. But according to this book I'm going to The Zwinger-Dresden, Saxon, Germany. The Zwinger remains Dresden's-and one of Germany's-most famous Baroque buildings. So, go out and buy the book, close your eyes, open it up and place any one of your little finger on any page and that's where you'll go next. Well, that's what I did anyway. Hey, maybe someday I'll go there. I'll just leave that one up to the future.
Here are Two New Artists I sort of recently came across- Sid Dickens and Kim Drew . I love Sid Dickens' tiles. My husband gave me one for my 30th birthday and a friend of mine got leon and I one for a wedding present. It was a very thoughtful gift. They have meaning and I'm a woman of meaning. ; ) The second artist, Kim Drew, I discovered while traveling in Seattle on the Ferry from Whidbey Island to Mulkilteo. Some of his artwork was hanging on the wall. I will purchase one of his salmon prints one of these days. Preferably this Salmon one.
Kristen's
Cool Site of The Day: Pandora
Cool Word of The Day: Assiduous: meaning=dilligent
Cool Drink of The Day: Stoli Blue-Kami: 3 parts Stoli Blueberi, 2 parts Midori Mellon, 1 part Lime Juice. Served very chilled, straight up and garnished with a lemon twist.
Cool Song of The Day: Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap
No comments:
Post a Comment