15 January 2007

A Winter Walk



Today I went on a w
ell needed 3 mile walk. It wasn't the warmest, sunniest of days but it was just as grand. We had an ice storm today, so, leon and I just stayed in. I love days like this. Me on the other hand had to get out for awhile to clear my head. My head gets bogged down with too many thoughts; some of them defeating and some simple every day life thoughts. On my walk, I took with me my camera and of course my ipod. I had to keep the volume on low in case of falling trees or branches. Man, were there a lot of things in the road. A huge branch even fell 10 feet in front of me. I figured if something did fall on me I'd be ok. Anyway, I listened to my "~~~Chill Out Will Ya?~~~" playlist. This suited my mood just perfectly. Two good things came out of this walk. 1. I felt better and 2. I got some nice photos.






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm finally remembering to check this site out. I keep forgetting to tell you that there's going to be a bar crawl on March 31st. PLEASE get the day off and be there!!!!!! Also, what do you think of the eye cream samples we got? I really like the one I stole, I think I will get more samples of it!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way, that was Ginny that left that comment!!!