24 September 2007

Scrapbook Page: Favorites

I've been feeling a bit more creative these days which I should totally take advantage of. Here is a scrapbook page I just completed. One of these days I'll finish a whole book. I recently made a fun purchase from Frugalities, an online scrapbooking store. I just had to use some of my goodies! I found out about this great website from Creating Keepsakes, a magazine I subscribe to. I got 49% off the day I ordered. They change the percentage of your discount everyday. So, it's up to you when you want to order.

Anyway, I stopped on over at Inspire Me Thursday and realized that what I had just created fell into this weeks category. Squares! So, here it is. This site is very inspirational. I just love it!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute layout!!!

one girl show

Aukje said...

Yes cute lo indeed:)
Greetz from Holland

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Adorable flowers...and JUST a few of your favorite things!! GREAT PHOTOS'S!

Valaine said...

You captured some great photos! I like this collection of inspiration that you made for yourself :) Looks like you have a lot of fun!

Gina Cuff said...

Very creative! I like how you placed the flower on the F...

~Gina

Anonymous said...

i just love photo mosaics. and i especially love how some of those photos are such ordinary, everyday objects, but when put together it becomes such an amazing treat for the eyes!

Thanks for participating at Inspire Me Thursday!

Kristen said...

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that left a comment on my blog. It means a lot to me. It's so great to have something like this to bring everyone together. You're all inspirational!!!