18 October 2007

I love art.


I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog for quite sometime. Right now I'm working on my very first "art" journal. I've had journals in the past and I'm keeping one right now but it's not like this one. This one will be full of everything fun and wonderful. I'll be using oil pastels, watercolor, glue, flowers, chipboard, stamps, and a lot of other things. I'm having so much fun with this. I'll post the one I worked on last night very soon. It's not quite finished.

I was telling my husband last night, as we strolled into bed around 1:30am, that this light has come over me. This light that I'm talking about is ART. I've never truly let myself simply create. I guess I've never really explored art as much as right now. Yes, I've taken Arts and Crafts and all that other stuff but this is different. This is so very cool. Fun, fun, fun. Don't let this feeling end. : )

All of you have it in you, to create whatever you wish. I think a lot of people are afraid. They come up with excuses why they can't do things. So, look for your inner light. What is it telling you to do? Do something for your soul. Create. If it's not art, do something that makes me feel good, something that makes you smile from within. What is your inner light? I'd really like to know.

No comments: