
Calm
Originally uploaded by ~Kristen.
It snowed again today but I still went out. I got called off from work but I was craving an avacado so, I went down to the local market and what do you know. No avacados. Darn it all. Ok, well, I can't just leave empty handed. i feel bad. You're probably thinking...why would I feel bad? I felt bad because it's a local store that sells organic products and they're trying to make it in this mean, mean world. So, I went and purchased some tea. I bought a box of this lovely calming tea and let me tell you! I needed it after my "supposed to be" short ride home. I had trouble even getting out of the parking lot. Needless to say, I ended up going the back way home and barely made it up a couple of hills. Next time I'm staying put. Here's to calming Yogi Tea with fabulous fourtunes on the inside. Mine read "Be happy so long as breath is in you." Great advice....that's what I'm planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment