I must have more time. I have to have more time. I want more time. More time to do everything.
Tomorrow I have my 4th drawing class. I have to admit we're doing more talking than drawing and I'm not liking it. Don't get me wrong. I like the class but I'm not feeling confident about drawing. I figured after the 3rd class I'd feel somewhat better but I don't. I know I just need to practice more. But why can't we practice more in class?! We have 3 hours and all we do is look at things and listen. The only complaint is that we don't do more drawing. Come on now. That's what this class should be all about. We sorta have some homework only because a woman in the class said she needs that extra push, so, the teacher said we had to go home and draw a few things in our kitchen and the class could grade us on it. *wink wink* Ok...I'm off to draw something. I'm much better at mindless doodling. I need to grasp this whole shading, 2D, 3D thing. Here's a doodle I finished a few days ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment