
We finally had our Christmas party and a good time was had by all. Someone said "This year was fun!" I have to admit I have fun every year. If I have plans to go out, I make sure I have a good time! Last year certainly wasn't the same because my husband was home sick. But this year he was there. It seems like I'm such a social butterfly that I don't have a chance to hang out with him. I think we only danced for 10 seconds together. I plan on having a lifetime of slow dances with this wondeful man. He's definitely not a big fan of shaking his parts in front of people. Hee hee. I bust a move now and again. I've been known to bring the shopping cart back. In my opinion that cool dance never left. There's always someone in the crowd doing it. I have a few of my own sly moves but I can't sh

are them with you or I'd have to kill you.
I was 1 out of 2 people at the festivities taking photos and of course I caught this lovely cup of coffee with some Bailey's in it. Of course I was spotted pointing my camera at the coffee and asked by a friend, "Why are you taking a picture of a cup of coffee?" My response? "Because I like taking pictures." "Oh....ok."
The end.
1 comment:
Bummer!!! I missed the shopping cart?? That's my favorite! We need a night out!
Post a Comment