16 January 2008

First day of my drawing class


365: Day 16
Originally uploaded by ~Kristen.

Today was a good day. I signed up for an eight week drawing class. It's from 1pm-4pm on one of my days off so, I was hesitant. I went and signed up anyway. I originally signed up for an advanced photoshop class but I guess I was the only one who did. There has to be at least 3 or 4 people in the class. So, my next choice was drawing. There are 4 other people in my class. The man who is teaching the class is quite talented. His name is Robert Seaman. I've never taken a drawing class before probably because it never seemed to be the right time. Now is the time and I know I'll really enjoy it. My first day went well. Introductions, a few exercises and some handouts and before I knew it, the class was over. Let's see...I drew 3 pears, a half a hand and a few doodles along my paper. I already can't wait until next week.

1 comment:

S Jane said...

Ooh I'm jealous! I'm sure you'll do well and learn much! Enjoy your new creative outlet!