Tragedy makes me think. It makes us think. Getting older makes me think. I want to live a healthy and full life. I want to experience all that I can because life is so short. I want to love big, live fully, give more to those less fortunate and laugh as much as I can. I want to be around my family and friends. I want to find the good in all. I never want to be bitter. But then again, I've had such a wonderful life I can't help but think have I had it too good...when will I get mine? That's just an honest passing thought. When things arise which they will. We all can't live on forever on this earth. Which leads me to the topic of God. Sometimes I hesitate to post anything on religion because I don't want to offend anyone but in the long run if I don't express myself, then the only one I'm offending is myself. I do turn to prayer when things get hairy and it always makes me feel better. I give thanks for my family, my friends, my husband...for life....for health.
Here is a song that touched me...I heard it this morning for the first time. God is in the People by Melissa Etheridge. I'd give you a link but I'm not sure how to do it from itunes. If someone knows I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks!
2 comments:
Lovely post. People in general need to appreciate what they have more, and give thanks. I am certainly thankful for you.
Here's the post to the Melissa Etheridge song
"God is in the People."
What you do whenever you want to link to an iTunes store item, go here and just follow the prompts.
I like that song, too!
Thanks for stopping by our blog and sharing your lunch with us!
Post a Comment