22 April 2008

Wall Decals

I know I haven't updated my blog in so long but I've been quite a busy woman. Ok...so, I have to admit I've been more of an onlooker internet user rather than a get things done kinda blogger. There are SO many great blogs out there it amazes me and I want to thank everyone who has brought inspiration into my life. : )

Anyway, I've come across a lot of things that interest me as of late. I'm in the I wanna design a house frame of mind but I don't seem to have a home yet. We'll get there. But let me tell you how frustrating it is. I think my husband and I have decided to sit on the land that we have and buy a house instead. It's a buyers market out there or so it seems and we really want to take advantage of that.

If I had a house I'd get me some of these...blink iron vines (wall decals). So cool! It seems to be the trend these days. I run across them on several different sites. Aren't they so fun! Go here if you want to see everything they have to offer. You can use them in your children's rooms or anywhere in the house. Fun, fun!

No comments: