Trade time. If Manny Ramirez wasn't such a great hitter we would have bagged him a long time ago. Why do I like him and then I'm annoyed by him. That's the kinda guy he is. He puts smiles on our faces when he's helping the Red Sox win and then putting a frown on our faces when he disses his own peeps and talks about his "inner peace." I got your inner peace right here. Anyway, it's not looking like Manny's going to stay in town. Life goes on...someone else can take his bullshit. I will miss his athleticism and the way he interacts with the Big Pappi. Ortiz is the man. I love him. Hey folks....that's the way baseball goes. Nothing surprises me these days.
The following may include attempts at photography, art journaling, painting, poetry and interior design.
31 July 2008
WTF is all I have to say.
Trade time. If Manny Ramirez wasn't such a great hitter we would have bagged him a long time ago. Why do I like him and then I'm annoyed by him. That's the kinda guy he is. He puts smiles on our faces when he's helping the Red Sox win and then putting a frown on our faces when he disses his own peeps and talks about his "inner peace." I got your inner peace right here. Anyway, it's not looking like Manny's going to stay in town. Life goes on...someone else can take his bullshit. I will miss his athleticism and the way he interacts with the Big Pappi. Ortiz is the man. I love him. Hey folks....that's the way baseball goes. Nothing surprises me these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment