28 October 2008

Campaign Issues 2008

November 4th will be here before we all know it. All I know is that I want to be well informed when I go into that voting booth. Do you have any questions on how the candidates stand in certain issues that are important to you? Maybe this link will help. All I know is that I want the truth. I'm sick of the lies, negativity and gossip. I want to know how these candidates voted and how they stand.

Sometimes I can be skeptical about what I read. What is true? What is false? All I can do is educate myself as best as I can and go from there. I want to hear both sides of a story so I can make my own decisions. When I decided to visit this site I wanted to know who provided me with all this information. Here it is:

Americans for Honorable Government (HonGov.org) was established to provide all Americans with non-biased, non partisan summaries of each presidential candidate's position on the major issues facing America today.

Beginning with the Constitution itself, the United States has developed an interdependent system of laws and regulations, designed to promote institutional integrity. But this system is only as good as the stewards of our government who have been elected to serve the people.

HonGov.org is committed to helping to educate all Americans about the people who serve them, and the policies they promote. HonGov champions the principles of freedom and citizen involvement.

Hope this helps. All I know is that I feel better when I have the knowledge to make my own decisions. I want to make my decisions based on facts and none of that other bullshit.

No comments: