The following may include attempts at photography, art journaling, painting, poetry and interior design.
03 November 2008
Watch this video...Ahhh, yeah. Don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!
My friend over at mappingkat posted this video on her blog and I had to do it too. Enjoy! I think it's quite entertaining and quite creative. But that's just my opinion.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know. Hilarious! And creative. I got so mad at my mom over her comments. Seriously, I sometimes don't know how I came out of the South. Or her for that matter. :)
Haha! I hear ya! My Mom and I definitely share different views on things as well. It is pretty cool your Mom reads your blog though. My Mom would shake her head in disbelief at mine. :)
2 comments:
I know. Hilarious! And creative. I got so mad at my mom over her comments. Seriously, I sometimes don't know how I came out of the South. Or her for that matter. :)
Haha! I hear ya! My Mom and I definitely share different views on things as well. It is pretty cool your Mom reads your blog though. My Mom would shake her head in disbelief at mine. :)
Post a Comment