09 October 2008

Modern Economy. Shop till ya drop. Or until stuff runs out.

Modern Economy is having their first online sale ever. I wasn't too familiar with Modern Economy until I ran across it on one of my favorite blogs Decor8. I'll have to thank Holly for introducing this website and spending entirely way too much money on lots of pillows. It's for a good cause. The tranquility of our new house is at stake. ; )

Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter you can get free shipping. I did! I didn't get it right away but I sent them over a quick email and someone responded with the code. Wicked nice customer service! As a woman who works with the public, I totally appreciate that. Anyway...go take a look and see if there's something you might want to buy. The sale ends just before the stroke of midnight...I believe.

No comments: