Monday my husband and I had the day off. We ended up taking a trip to target. I purchased another stool for my built-in desk for my loft space. It's so cozy up there. I can't wait to get it painted and all set up for making crafts and using the computer. It's such a cute space. I also ended up buying a string of lights to hang. There's only one window up there so it needs some extra light. Here are the lights and the stool I bought. The lights are similar to these but not exact. They do have the green on them which I just noticed. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. As for the stool, I would prefer the second but this target one was much cheaper. The other is an Alchemy Stool from CB2 which I think is great.

Anyway, I really want to take a nap. I actually worked today and came home for a bit and have to work again. It's all good. I have tomorrow off and look forward to it. Now if only my cat Dexter would shut the hell up at night it would be fabulous. He's getting me ready for parenthood I suppose. He seems bored and very restless. I think I'll play with him after work. He loves string.
Anyway, here are few photos I took. A friend of ours came over and helped up cut a few trees down. And another day my husband and I took a lovely walk on our new road. It was our first walk of many that will follow. It's a really pretty neighborhood.
2 comments:
2 things:
Love the stools. I have been jonesing for the alchemy for a while, but nowhere to put it. so at cb2 it stays.
Your new 'hood is amazing. It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with the house. New house decorating is sooooo fun.
Thanks so much, Kat!! We do love the house. Still so much to make it a home but we're getting there. I'll be sure to show what we do with it! Picked out a color for the loft and sunroom. Now all I have to do is paint them. : )
Post a Comment