I can't seem to get back into blogging. Here are the other things that have been consuming me.
1. My ipod touch (Lose it application and others)
2. Exercising
3. House stuff
4. Trying to catch up on my plethora of magazines
5. Life
I should get back into it sometime soon. I really enjoy it. I guess I get so far behind that I don't even know where to start. I haven't even written in my other journal for ages. I mean come on...lots have happened since.
1. The power outage
2. Christmas
3. A mini class reunion
4. The Inauguration
My problem is that I love to do a lot of things. Here are a few things I'd like to do more often.
1. Work on my art journal
2. Take more photos...upload to flickr
3. Do more house projects
4. Read more books
5. Catch up with friends more
6. There's so much more
I'm actually finding it hard to get everything done. How do people do it? I wish I didn't like to do so many things. I'm glad I do....I just need some more time. That would be nice.
1 comment:
I hear ya. I'm in a bit of a funk myself. I like it until it feels like work.
Isn't the Touch amazing? I got one for christmas and i love the lose it app.
Post a Comment