28 January 2009

Say good bye to our little friend.

Domino Magazine is gone for good and I'm SO depressed about it. I know people say, well, it's only a magazine but I'm really bummed out by this. It had a lot of great stuff and it was the only magazine I can really say suited me. Here's the low down. I'm going to go and shed a few tears. Screw you Conde' Nast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a sad story: I was in the mood for a magazine to flip through and I'd already devoured the last Domino. So I went to Borders and just stood in front of the shelter mag section. Nothing. Nada. Not one thing jumped out that was this good. So sad.

Kristen said...

I'm STILL trying to get over this. It's going to take awhile. I hear ya though....there's nothing out there like Domino. Nothing.