The following may include attempts at photography, art journaling, painting, poetry and interior design.
11 February 2009
Miss Dior Cherie Perfume...Ouiii! Ouiii!
I'm really loving this ad for Miss Dior Cherie. I came across this photo in my Sephora Catalogue. Who wouldn't want to sail around Paris holding onto a bunch of candy-colored balloons and wearing a fun bubble gum colored dress? It's a perfect ad because it makes me want to go out and buy a bottle even if I had never smelled it before. I did smell it because they give you a paper sample in the catalogue and I find it to be quite delightful. A scent made for an adventurous, classy, chic, fun loving kind of woman. Props to the Dior Ad Campaign. Go ahead and buy yourself a bottle.

Labels:
fashion,
Miss Dior Cherie,
perfume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this ad. So beautiful!
Post a Comment