I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged. That kinda bums me out a bit. I remember how much I enjoyed doing this even if not too many people read it. I know a few people out there who read it but like to lurk and not comment which is okay with me.
One reason I haven't blogged for quite sometime is because I've been busy with house stuff. Seriously, why does everyone desire a house? It's so much work. Ok...it's great but it's a lot of work. I bought WAY too many seeds and bulbs this year and haven't even planted a third of them. Can seeds last awhile if they aren't opened? I even started tomatoes and cucumbers inside but we haven't even had the chance to build our vegetable garden so in the meantime they are still inside and I still have to water them everyday. I'm SO over that.
Another reason for me not blogging in the last 2 months is because I'm extra tired because I'M PREGNANT. Yep. I'll be 9 weeks along this Friday and it's pretty crazy. I'm due January 8th. We definitely wanted a family and now we're having one. It's so weird though. I feel like a kid but I'll be 33 this month. I'm happy about it but these pregnancy hormones are something fierce. I hear the 2nd trimester is easier. 3 weeks and counting. I just want to have my motivation back. Please...come back. I have the best husband in the world which helps. He's so caring and thoughtful. I hope our baby is just like him. Anyway, my sister Karen is also pregnant and she's due Nov. 8th. She's 2 month ahead of me. Isn't that cool? She does live in Seattle, WA which is a bummer but we're going through this together. She and her husband have considered moving back here but we'll see. Now's not the time to be selling a house.
Well, I'm off to find some motivation....somewhere. I must get outside and plant. Think I'll just throw some seeds in the ground just anywhere and everywhere. Maybe I'll just close my eyes for a bit. After all...I'm probably making a baby part today. ; )
3 comments:
Kristen congrats! Such happy news!
I have heard that the 2nd is much much better than the first so hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
Kristen!!!
I'm sitting here at work, and goofing off, and I come to your blog to read this absolutely WONDERFUL news! You and your hub will be absolutely amazing parents! I've tears in my eyes, I'm so happy for you both... :D
And, only a few more weeks of the ickiness--2nd trimester is way easier to take. Your body and the new-found hormones come to an agreement and you'll be fine!
One peice of advice--because you'll get TONS of it from the BTDT moms--when someone tells you what you "ought" to be doing, eating, feeling, thinking...just smile, nod and say thanks for the advice. Then, go ahead and do whatever YOU think is best. People mean well, but every pregnancy (and every baby!) is different, so if you feel like everyone is giving you conflicting suggestions, it's because they *are*.
Smile, nod, thanks, and move on...
;-)
Huge hugs to you, mama! I'll stop in and see you soon!
Thanks Kat and Margaret!
I'm already feeling better. I'm not as queasy. The only thing is I never know what I REALLY want to eat. I'm sure the cravings will be coming. It's so strange. All these hormones and different feelings. For awhile I had no desire to do anything I loved. It's getting better though. : )
Thanks for the advice Margaret! I'm definitely experiencing some of that already. Well, I hope you're doing well. Let me know what you've been up to. Hope to see you soon! HUGS!
Post a Comment