17 March 2009

I dig it...can you dig it?


Three Olives Cherry Vodka

Here's how I drink it:

1 shot of cherry vodka
Fill with soda water
Splash grenadine
Splash of Roses Lime Juice
Garnish with a lime and cherry


I LOVE Etsy. If you haven't heard of it before I'm positive you'll find something there that you love. It's everything hand-made. Here are a couple artists I'm considering buying a few things from: Lindsay Brackeen, you can also find her here. Her artwork is adorable. SO cute.
Kiki is another Etsy seller and she makes the cutest little girl dresses.
Rachel Austin is another favorite of mine. I really love the Holcomb-Orginal Map Painting and the Sylvan - Orginal Map Painting. How does one choose with SO much talent out there. I can't possibly get all of them! I also love this by Tenika.

I LOVE La Mer's new Cleansing Foam. I went to visit a friend of mine in Houston, TX and she had this cleanser I tried and since then, I've wanted some of my own. She got hers from a mutual friend of ours and I'll be getting some soon. I can't wait to use it everyday. It's great stuff. It is pricey and will cost you $65 for 4.2 fl. oz. If you're interested in trying it you can get a good size sample on ebay for about $6 or $7. Oh...is it wrong that I want to design my bathroom around this product? Ok...so, it's just that green that I really love. I think it would make a fine color for my bathroom walls. : )

Oh one more thing I've been really digging is my new Volkswagen TDI Jetta. It gets great gas mileage and it's the first vehicle I've purchased. I leased my other couple cars which totally worked for me. It's a manual, white with a tan interior.

Ok...I could post a few more things that I've been loving these days but I must get going. I have a bunch of seeds I want to start growing indoors so when spring comes around I'll get to enjoy all my flowers. Ahhhh.....spring.







1 comment:

Pearl said...

Love the new wheels, kristen! You must be excited...and I love etsy, too. Such innovative, creative people participate in that online community.

Hope all is well--I miss seeing you as often as I used to...