27 July 2009

things i heart

These are called Sterling Forest Wall Art from West Elm. I have the perfect place in my home for them if only I would allow myself to spend the money. With a baby on the way there are more important things I need to buy.



I found this picture on the Apartment Therapy website. I love their website. This is a picture from a Boston, MA home.



Now wouldn't this be fun. It's so modern but I guess that's what I like. I'm a modern/vintage kinda gal. This is an Adelta Bubble Chair from allmodern.com And yep the price is hefty...a big whopping $3,965! Damn I have good taste. This chair better be comfortable for that price!



Here is another photo from the Apartment Therapy website. They have so many beautiful photos! I get a lot of inspiration from their site. I have fallen in love with vintage world maps and all these beautiful colors. I'd have to say this blue is a favorite of mine.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kristen I was looking over some old posts of mine and came across your name. How have you been?
You are expecting a baby? How wonderful. When are you due.

Hey, did you ever pick up a copy of Ken Gire's book "Seeing What is Sacred"? It really is a good read.

Love the wall art, and the bunny picture for the baby's room!! I love the story of the Velveteen Rabbit!!

Kristen said...

Hi Mary!

Thanks so much for writing. I'm doing very well. And yourself? We ARE expecting a baby. A baby boy actually. I just had the ultra sound. We're really excited. SO much to do before the little guy comes! I'm due January 8th so, I'm around 23 weeks.

I never picked up the book you mentioned. I totally forgot about it but thanks for bringing it up again. I'm going to write it down now and add it to my Amazon wish list. : ) There's so many wonderful books out there.

Well, I hope you are doing well. I'll have to go over to your blog and see what you've been up to these days. Hope you're happy and healthy and doing well! : )

Mary said...

A boy!! Congratulations. My precious grandson will be 1yr this month. I have two boys myself and one girl. One was born in Nov. and two in Dec. They are all exactly two weeks apart. And they all were born after midnight and before 2am.

A January baby will be nice. You can snuggle in a warm home for the first few months, and by spring you two will be ready for those great walks outside!!

Have fun planning and getting ready.