This is the color we decide to do in our little boy's room. At first I didn't know if I liked it but now I know I do. Once all the photos are on the wall it'll all come together.

I did a lot of searching for a crib set and stumbled upon this cute Owl's Sky Crib Bedding from DwellStudio(4 piece set). It took me a couple of months to decide if I wanted to spend that money on it or not. Well, I searched around for the best price and bought it here because they offered a discount on it. I really didn't like anything else. Ok, well, there were two others I considered. This Sweet Lambie Nursery Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and another pattern from DwellStudio called Transportation. So cute but ended up with the owls.

I also bought this for the little guys room so he can have a place to hold all his books. It's called a Catalina Magazine Rack. I ended up only spending $30 on it because of a gift certificate I had. Good deal. I really love a lot of what Pottery Barn offers but their customer service is horrible. I can't say they all are but I was on the phone for quite awhile with them and I got very angry. I do have their credit card and received some wrong information therefore, I was charged a late fee. Needless to say after a lot of phone calls it got cleared up and then I cancelled the card. Then to use my gift certificate (I got one for $100 because I made a few purchases before with the card) I needed to put the purchase on my "cancelled" credit card or I wouldn't be able to use it. So, I had to reopen it. Then I received something in the mail saying my credit limit was reduced to something like $400. Seriously, go screw yourself Pottery Barn. Wish I didn't like their stuff. I have great credit and they totally frustrated the hell out of me. I'm SO sick of dealing with problems because customer service lacks the information they need to pass on to us. The people who suffer are the customers. Our time is valuable. I just wish other people would realize that.
2 comments:
Kristen I love the wall color and the bedding.
I know you must be having so much fun getting the room ready for your sweet son.
You know I was thinking about the rug color. Have you thought about a brown rug, or maybe a blue or turquoise? Just a thought.
How are you feeling? And when is your due date?
Hi Mary!
I really am having fun getting the room ready! It's still not done but I'll get there. I'll add things here and there. Plus, he'll be in our room for awhile. : )
I did think about brown for the rug color but we found this colorful rug at ikea and it was a good price. Much cheaper then the ones we ran across already. Thanks so much for your advice! I'll try and post a picture of what we went with so you can see it.
I'm feeling pretty well these days. Just moving a little slower. I'm due January 8th, so, only a few weeks left to go. Well, if he doesn't decide to come sooner or even later then my due date! How are you these days? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Can't believe it's right around the corner! Take care!
Post a Comment