He's such a doll! I can't wait to meet him! Sorry I didn't call last week--it was a little slice of hectic hell in my house last week. I've got to come and visit! Maybe the end of this week? :)
Thanks Mary...His smiles certainly melt my heart. I love when I peak into his crib and he sees me and smiles so big I can't help but pick him up. : )
Hey Margaret! That's ok. I figured something came up or you were busy. I totally understand. Anytime you want to come visit I'd love to see you! Call me anytime. I'm always home. :)
3 comments:
Kristen, Silas is so adorable. Look at those smiles - don't they just melt your heart!!! :)
ADORABLE!!
He's such a doll! I can't wait to meet him! Sorry I didn't call last week--it was a little slice of hectic hell in my house last week. I've got to come and visit! Maybe the end of this week? :)
Thanks Mary...His smiles certainly melt my heart. I love when I peak into his crib and he sees me and smiles so big I can't help but pick him up. : )
Hey Margaret! That's ok. I figured something came up or you were busy. I totally understand. Anytime you want to come visit I'd love to see you! Call me anytime. I'm always home. :)
Post a Comment